Art Advocacy & Education
- Development and educational step-by-step methods for professional and emerging artists to learn about public art.
- Educational presentation to learn how to prepare “Call to Artists” Request for Qualifications and Request for Proposal.
- Professional sessions for artists to learn the how to’s and resources to fabricate artwork, requirements that are necessary for public art projects.
- Provide creative tips to transition from 2-D to 3-D public artwork production and the economical methods to become a responsible public artist.
- Educational sessions can hosted in person or virtual.