Public Art Planning
- Provide consultation services to entities for public art ordinances and Art in Public Places program planning.
- Comprehensive evaluation of project to prepare site specific public art plan.
- Specialize in managing projects from concept to installation.
- Provide streamlined and timely communication between artists and municipal planners, contractors, structural engineers, landscape contractors and developers.
- Experienced in planning to fulfill public art ordinance driven projects.
- Create public art projects that visually enliven spaces, create places and attract visitors.
- Past public art projects include iconic sculptures, integrated art in plazas, architecture and landscapes, functional art and eco art.
- Unlimited connection with artists who create artworks from a variety of materials and budgets.